Building on the success of the previous four sessions of AEECA, the 5th International Conference on Advanced in Electrical Engineering and Computer Applications (AEECA2024) will be held in Dalian, China during August 16-18, 2024.
The objective of AEECA2024 is to present the latest research and results of scientists related to Electrical Engineering and Computer Applications topics. This conference provides opportunities for the different areas delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations, and to find global partners for future collaboration. We hope that the conference results constituted a significant contribution to the knowledge in these up to date scientific fields.
May 31, 2024
June 30, 2024
July 31, 2024
August 16-18, 2024
AEECA2024 invites the submission of original and significant research papers to be published in the conference proceedings. Each submission is anonymously reviewed by an average of three independent reviewers, to ensure the final high standard and quality of submitted papers.Read more >>
AEECA2024 invites the submission of original and significant research papers to be published in the conference proceedings. Each submission is anonymously reviewed by an average of three independent reviewers, to ensure the final high standard and quality of submitted papers. Accepted papers will be presented as either oral or poster at the conference.
The review process of AEECA2024 is double-blind. Each submission is anonymously reviewed by an average of three independent reviewers, to ensure the final high standard and quality of each accepted submission. The technical program committee will perform a shrinking process for the submitted paper about the scope and tracks of the conferences prior to the review process. AEECA2024 guarantees that the entire peer review and publication process is meticulous and objective. Furthermore, all works not in accordance with these standards will be removed from the publication if malpractice is revealed at any time even after the publication.
Authors, reviewers and conference Chairs will be asked to indicate their understanding and acceptance of the Publishing Policy on Conflict of Interest in Publication when items are submitted and reviewed.
Reviewers evaluate the submitted paper based on the following criteria:
(1) Is the subject matter within the scope of the conference?
(2) Does the paper contain enough original results to warrant publication?
(3) Is the paper technically sound and free of errors?
(4) Is the work clearly and concisely presented? Is it well organized?
(5) Does the title clearly and sufficiently reflect its contents?
(6) Is the abstract informative? Are the main results and conclusions mentioned?
(7) Are the illustrations of adequate quality, relevant and understandable?
(8) Does the bibliography give a clear view of the current state-of-the-art in the domain?
(9) Is the quality of the language satisfactory?
(10) Are symbols, terms, and concepts adequately defined?
(11) How would you rate the technical novelty of the paper?
Acceptance of the manuscript
Reviewers will send the suggestions / comments to the editor, who is responsible for the final decision to accept or reject the article.Read more >>
Dr. Amy Su
Working Hours: 09:00-18:00 (GMT+8) / Monday to Friday